Season 12 of RHOC is airing this summer. The first ladies of Bravo are returning with a BANG!
Watch the full trailer now.
The cast is a bit of a mix:
Meghan King Edmonds is also making her way back to the show after taking Season 11 off.
Lydia McLaughlin is making her way back to the show after appearing for a single season on season 8.
Another brave newbie looks to dip her toes into the reality scene, making her debut is Lydia’s friend Peggy Sulahain as the 100th housewife in the entire franchise!
Departing from the show after five seasons is Heather Dubrow. I love miss fancy pants and her fantastic hearing of corks popping (oh the champs!). Heather was almost always the voice of reason in the latest seasons, so I wonder how the show will manage to fill that void, either some of the returning cast or the newbie will have to pick up the slack.
The trailer definitely packs a big punch! There are many happy and fiery moments that aim to satisfy yet another explosive season.
Some of the key scenes that we can look forward too:
- A gorgeous (and maybe drama filled as they always are) trip to Iceland.
- All the women seem to enjoy a night out barhopping dressed in drag.
- Meghan adjusts to motherhood and having a newborn.
- Kelly Dodd still hasn’t learned to keep her mouth shut and attacks her good friend Meghan’s parenting techniques.
- Shannon can’t believe how she has let her physical appearance get out of control and somehow blames Vicki (note to self, friendships cause weight gain!).
- We see another emergency evacuation looks like during their Iceland trip, is it Vicki again?
- And Gretchen finds her way back into the spotlight giving life to the rumor that Vicki started about Eddie.
You see a lot of bonding and a lot of fighting which is what we are used too! How can this season’s drama top everything that has already been shown in the last two seasons alone, who knows! But Season 12 looks to claim reign over all the prior seasons. Let’s hope it does not disappoint!
The Real Housewives of Orange County premieres July 10 at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.
View more on Bravo!
Image Source: Bravo
Will you be tuning in? What do you think of the fiery trailer?